Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Do you have a minimum order quantity or price?
- A: Our Minimum order is $100.00 For small orders please use www.popsuperstore.com which has all the same great products but with no $100 minimum.
- Q: How do I apply for credit terms with MII?
- A: You can either contact us at 1-800-367-5653 or you can click on the link "Credit Application" for full details.
- Q: What payment forms does MII accept?
- A: MII accepts company checks, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Am Ex), C.O.D. and Wire Transfer.
- Q: How can I return my order?
- A: Your first step is to immediately call MII with any product/order discrepancy at 1-800-367-5653 and receive a Return Authorization Number. Products shipped back without this information will not be processed for refund. You must contact customer service within 30 days. Custom manufactured items are not returnable.
- Q: Are there penalties for returning an order?
- A: Yes. The penalty is %25 of the cost of the order for restocking.
- Q: Can I get my order kitted/polybagged?
- A: Yes. We offer special packaging and poly-bagging for similar sized & shaped items. Charges can be found here.
- Q: Can you drop-ship for me?
- A: All shipments that exceed 4 destinations will incur a $7.50 charge per location of shipment.
- Q: What are your hours of operation?
- A: MII is open M-Th 8:00 A.M.-5 P.M. and from 8 A.M. to 1:30 on Fridays.
- Q: Do you have a retail location?
- A: No
- Q: Where is MII located?
- A: MII is located 30 miles NW of Chicago, IL. in Buffalo Grove, IL.
- Q: Where will MII ship to?
- A: MII will ship anywhere in the Continental US, Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean. $25 International Documentation Fees apply to all orders outside of the United States. All International Orders ship Freight Collect.
- Q: Do you offer Same Day Shipping?
- A: MII works with a FIFO system (First-In, First-Out) for ordering. If you wish to have your order shipped same day please contact MII by 11 A.M. CST.
- Q: Does MII do custom merchandising projects?
- A: Yes we do! Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-367-5653 for more information.
- Q: What do I need for a custom part project?
- A: If you have a design for a part we'd be more than interested to quote you, however it is best to remember that any custom part order will require a substantial purchase of pieces to be cost effective. You will need a full measured drawing, (preferably CAD). Additionally, any colors, qty's and packaging information to begin the quote process.
- Q: What do I need for a custom corrugated display project?
- A: Custom Corrugated Displays are a specialty of MII, however there are several rules of thumb to follow.
- Do you have a fully measured design?
- Do you need artwork? If so, do you have it ready?
- Do you need a quantity over 250 pieces?
All custom pieces require extensive tooling to make dies for production. Remember, the more displays you purchase will drive the cost per piece down. It is recommended that for any display under 250 pieces look to a readily available corrugated display here before pursuing a custom option.